Go parasaling over Maunalua Bay on this 1-hour adventure from Honolulu. Choose from two flights that take you 500 feet (152 meters) or 700 feet (213 meters) in the air for views of the Ko’olau Mountain Range, Koko Head and the Hawaii Kai coastline. GoPro videos and digital photos of your tandem flight and dip in the warm ocean water are available upon return to land. Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Make your way to the Hawaii Kai Shopping Center or choose pickup from your Waikiki hotel for a pre-selected departure time.
Listen to a safety briefing and parasailing instruction from your expert guide before heading out on the boat. Wear a swimsuit and bring your camera and a dry bag to keep your belongings safe while you ride. After a 20-minute ride to the launch site, the boat will be out on the water for about 45 minutes while each passenger parasails.
Choose from the following options:
- Extreme RideSoar 700 feet (213 meters) above the water for unbeatable views and an extra boost of adrenaline; this option is great for the adventurous or those who have prior parasailing experience.
- Standard RideRiders looking for a calmer experience will enjoy this ride, which maxes out at 500 feet (152 meters) high.
Both rides offer spectacular aerial views of Honolulu, the Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range. Your guide will lower the parasail so that you can take a momentary dip in the water just before landing. After your ride, cruise back to shore and browse the digital photos and GoPro digital videos of your flight, which are available for purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight to parasail is 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- Swim suit is recommended